Changing an NG/I/IP Grade to Final Grade

Please note: 

  • This online process can be used for courses offered from Fall 2006 to present. 
  • For courses prior to Fall 2006, please contact your department. 

1. From the Faculty & Advisor Self Service landing page, select Grade or LDA Change Request.

2. Select the appropriate term from the drop-down menu.

A screenshot of the Term selection menu

  • If the term selection menu does not appear, click the Term Selection link at the bottom of the page.

Term Selection

3. Select the appropriate course from the drop-down menu or click the link at the bottom of the page to enter the CRN directly. (To enter the CRN directly, you must be the instructor of record.)

A screenshot of the CRN selection menu

4. Students with an NG/I/IP grade will be displayed.  Click on the student’s ID number for which you wish to request a grade change.  If no students are shown, there are no outstanding NG/I/IP grades for this course.

sample listing of students with NG/I/IP grades

5. In the New Grade column, select the final grade from the menu.

6. Click Submit.

7. Confirmation of the grade change request is displayed.

8. The requested grade will be updated on the student’s record.  Email notifications of this change will be sent to you and the student.